Everyone loves the comfort of those hearty home cooked meals, think chilli, bolognese, cottage pie and LASAGNE
I love a warming meal like this so i decided to make a lower calorie healthier version of the staple using butternut lasagne sheets (sourced at Sainsburys) and a turkey mince Bolognese.
I hope you love it as much as I do, as always please share your thoughts and comment on the post !
- Butternut Squash Lasagne Sheets 300g (Sainsburys)
- 400g Lean Turkey Mince
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 200g Mushrooms
- 150g Red Onion
- Optional 1 tbsp marmite
- 100g Spinach
- Cook the red onion and mushrooms in a pan.
- Then add the lean turkey mince and drain any excess fat.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and marmite and simmer until it has reduced to a Bolognese sauce.
- Use a non stick baking sheet to line a deep dish for the lasagne.
- Put a layer of butternut squash sheets on the bottom of your dish, followed by a layer of Bolognese, a layer of butternut squash, the final layer of Bolognese, a layer of chopped spinach and topped with a layer of butternut squash sheets
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for 30-40minutes.
- Slice in half and serve (Note this can be messy)
Macros (1/2 recipe):
- Calories: 400
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 49g
- Fat: 11g