It’s EASTER, a time for lots of chocolate, hot cross buns and easter egg hunts. If you still want to meet your protein requirements and have some fun baking biscuits this is the recipe for you.
This recipe is incredibly simple and gives you a crunchy biscuit to munch away on !
- Pre heat oven to 180 °C
- Blend 100g oats to make oat flour
- Mix the dry ingredients (Whey ,oats and cacao) in a bowl
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave
- Add wet ingredients (coconut oil and egg white) to the dry ingredients and mix
- Pick up the dough and make into a large ball
- Chill in the freezer for 5-10 minutes
- Place dough between two pieces of greaseproof paper and roll out (Note: You will need to keep collecting the dough and rolling it out)
- Use your easter themed cookie cutters to make 10 biscuits
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown turning half way
- Get icing happy with your decorations !
Macros per 1 Biscuit:
- Calories: 85
- Protein: 4.5g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 4.5g